Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
I think that, along with the webpage update, we should have a stencil of the new ZP mascot. I would love to take a stab at putting her gruesome (yet lovely) face on my front porch this year.
By Liderc
Yeah would be a great conversation starter to tell people about ZP.
By vaderknightrider
I'd like to get stencils of all the former mascots, as well as our current <cough cough> bride. :lol:

I don't know if there are any, though. I haven't seen the Zombie Pumpkin as a stencil. :roll:
By Kerianne19
I have said it before, and I will say it again! I would love to have some way to advertise for Ryan! And what better way to do it than to carve the mascots and the Zombie Pumpkin logo right in to a pumpkin?! It would be great :)
Not that Ryan hasn't been staying up enoough nights as it is creating these masterpiece stencils! I'm pretty stoked to get whatever he posts up! But advertising can never hurt, right :D
By vaderknightrider
That's why I just printed out ZP's Pirates of the Caribbean stencils. I'm gonna show them off at work tomorrow and try to get people psyched up about carving. :)
By vadersnicket
Best Idea i've heard today. :lol:
By reignman40
I think this idea went around last year as well. I definitely think that we should get stencils for the old and current ZP mascots. I'd carve them.
By Tkaraoke
I was thinking that Ryan could make the new ZP mascot stencil one of the "free" ones for people to download.
By reignman40
I know for a fact this idea was tossed around last year. I think the idea was brought up so close to Halloween that there just wasn't enough time.

I'm getting behind the cause again though. I too would love to see the current as well as past ZP mascots in stencil form.

Curtis
By CanadianCarver
Count me in as well. I would love to carve the mascot and advertise for Ryan at the same time!
By GUS
..ditto!

In fact just posted with a request for the unnoficial 2004 mascot
C'MON!!!!!
By CorpseBride
Liderc wrote:Yeah would be a great conversation starter to tell people about ZP.
Totally! I am so in!