Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By MichalAngelo
I agree. Ryan's patterns are better. That's why I challenged him to create a better one, instead of going with the one above.
By Lithium_joe
I really like work Ryan put's into his ZP designs, but I'm also not afraid of trying some others.
By sodajazz
Jason (jp- jammin pumpkins) started out as a member on this board, showing and even sharing his stencils, hes a fan of the cut out designs and submitted a few to the pumkin masters contests, I know he is a fan of Ryan's style and respects his work.

So I don't think Ryan would mind :D
By Ajax
HIs patterns are nice but they look alot less carvable.
By Ajax
also this is the only pumpkin carving site that i find has a professional layout the rest all look like a dogs breakfast, so even if there patterns are nice It's a hard sell.
By Raven
I have carved quite a few of Jammin Pumpkins designs. He does have some very detailed patterns and others that are a bit more easy. I usually like to try a more challenging design each year. I don't look at other sites as competition to this site, they are just other places to help me look super cool on Halloween. :D I appreciate everyone who is willing to share their talent and help us all out. Now if some other site was blatantly stealing or copying Ryan's or some one els' patterns, I would have a problem with that.