Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Dredge
Ok, so we are proud members of netflix, and we have been having a frightfest all month long. This weekend we ordered All three Poltergeist Movies.

I had forgotten just how damn creepy the old man is from Poltergeist
2. I think he would make a GREAT pattern. You may have to click the top one to see the whole thing

YOU'RE GONNA DIE IN THERE! ALL OF YOU!!! YOU ARE GONNA DIE!!!

And then I found this and thought is was hilarious.

Last edited by Dredge on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Raven
"God is in His Holy Temple! Earthly thoughts be silent now!"

Always creeps me out hearing him sing that song..
By Dredge
I know!! He gives me the Heebie Jeebies. I forgot all about him. I use to be terrified of him as a kid. (and kinda still am)
By SaneInsideInsanity
poltergist 50th anniversary too this year isb;t ...or is it next year
By matspud
He scared the cr*p out of me. Then I went to a Free Church service............... they nearly all look like him :twisted:
By Dredge
I forgot just how good that movie was until last night. I really enjoyed it. Poltergeist 3 is on the books for tonight...I dont really remember the 3rd one..
By Raven
I have to admit, the first Poltergeist scared the hell out of me! I was absolutely convinced the tree outside my window was going to break through my window and eat me and that even though I didn't own one, I was going to find a clown under my bed. :o
By Dredge
Ewww I know. The clown part was seriously scary.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Lithium_joe wrote:50th???

1982! :roll:

:lol:
Hey i'm just going by what my realplayer etertainment update said ...own the 50th anniversary blu ray now.... though they said it was 50 for the great pumpkin too and it's 52....i think my media guide is messed up or i read it wrong....meh
By MichalAngelo
I love that commercial. I saw a True Hollywood Story about the actors of Poltergeist. Remember the scene when the caskets came up out of the pool and they opened with the corpses falling out? Those were REAL corpses. Seems the prop dept had some trouble getting corpses, and finally found some, and after shooting, found out they were REAL. Yuck!

I agree...The old man was creepy. The third movie, I thought was awful. That was the one where Carol Ann went to live with her aunt and uncle. (I think). Rumor has it, too, that really strange things happened on the set of the movies. EVP and Camera troubles, electronic equipment malfunctions. Weird!
By MichalAngelo
Oh! I forgot to mention...jamminpumpkins.com has a stencil of Carol Ann in front of the TV with her hands on it. Here it is...

Sorry, Ryan! Please keep us loyal and create an even better one!!! Are we even allowed to post a pic of another stencil from another site? Oops. If not, I'll delete the post. :oops:
By Dredge
Not sure what the policy is on that. However, we all know that Ryan does WAY BETTER work than that. No competition in my book.
By Raven
I have posted a few pictures of carvings I have done with others patterns. I like a lot of JP's patterns, but Ryan will always be my favorite. I have to admit, I feel "dirty" carving others patterns, like Im cheating on Ryan... :P

I do like seeing pictures of JP's extreme patterns carved. I am still to chicken to attempt one of them although I have done some of the Pumpkin Masters challenging patterns.