Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
No not Ryan's butler but from the new movie.

Although I prefer Scamper the roadkill rabbitt & Dr Glickenstein....
By matspud
I enjoyed the movie and loved some of the characters especially Scamper and Eva.
By Tkaraoke
I loved the animation, the character design, and the voice acting but for some reason this movie just didn't get to care about the characters until the third act where they all went off to save Eva. I've never NOT liked a movie so much until the last 30 minutes. I think the miss fire of certain jokes really turned me off to the movie (the "Are you blind" joke to the blind orphan had me shaking my head) but the one that had me ROFLMAO was the "inspirational" poster of the cat! I want that on my WALL!!!! It gives a whole new twist on the catch phrase, "Hang In There".
By matspud
I know what you mean TK. Some of the jokes just had me cringing. While I enjoyed it I thought there was something missing :? I didn't think much of Igor. Scamper reminded me of the Bunny Suicides Books.
By SaneInsideInsanity
hav't seen it yet waznt to though....but by the sounds of it i'll wait for the dvd
By Tkaraoke
One of the things that deeply disturbed me was the scene where they were showing stills of people watching TVs as the main evil character was telling the world how he was going to unleash his nightmare creation to destroy them all. Now, I understand that they were supposed to be caricatures with over exaggerated features but the tribesmen in Africa really made me shudder. It made me feel uncomfortable and I'm not even black.