Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By vargamor
You know..the high painter guy from PBS? My godson's art teacher is a huge fan and I'm not above bribing the guy with a funky pumpkin. (GREAT Pinhead by the way..took me forever to cut out those pins.)

Thanks for looking at my request.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Bob Ross is awesome. I have a tshirt with his picture on it. Halloweeny though? Not so sure. However, I have seen lots of people dress as him for Halloween.

So you attempted Pinhead? My hat is off to you and your patience.
By vargamor
Yeah..it came out nice..took me hours and hours, though. I kept having to stop before he flew against the wall. The pins were wicked..I did them with a stick pin as my saws are too big for the fine details.

As for Bob Ross..he's perfect for Halloween..I'm not above bribing YOU either! :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
Bob ross scares me...still does....the trees the tress..gah
By nosferatu
I've seen Bob Ross. Funny we have our own beardy-weirdy over here. He's an Australian called Rolf Harris who has been on British TV doing all sorts of artfor nearly 50 years. "Can you tell what it is yet?"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroo down"

Given Rolf's Goatee Style, I reckon that's what Ryan will look like when he's, say, 40.......
By Raven
I love Bob Ross and actually attempted to paint happy little trees and bushes after watching him.

I also carved Pinhead. I feel like I messed up the pins pretty bad and I'm not sure if I want to share the picture. I don't want to massacre Ryan's designs. :oops:
By Dredge
I will NOT be trying pin head. He looks brutal. I couldnt even do Rob Zombie without butchering it.
By nosferatu
Wait till you get married and have children.........then it's easier to count the dark ones. :(

That's if you're lucky enough to have any left......

Anyway, it's DISTINGUISHED looking, not old
By vibhandaka
nosferatu wrote:I've seen Bob Ross. Funny we have our own beardy-weirdy over here. He's an Australian called Rolf Harris who has been on British TV doing all sorts of artfor nearly 50 years. "Can you tell what it is yet?"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroo down"

Given Rolf's Goatee Style, I reckon that's what Ryan will look like when he's, say, 40.......

Beardy-weirdy?!? LMAO! *gasps for breath* That's hilarious!
By SaneInsideInsanity
god both those guys creep me out something fierce...and ryan I'm sure you don't have that many noticeable gray hairs