Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Hey Ryan, how about a pattern of E.T. He's a classic. Both cute and creepy at the same time. And part of the movie takes place on Halloween! What could be more perfect? C'mon.... pleeease grant my request! I know you'll do a good job. You won't even just "phone it in."
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the great suggestion, Ryan. I'm surprised nobody has suggested this before you. I agree, E.T. is totally fitting for Halloween. This movie is part of the childhood memories for many, including me.

Now... I wonder how many creative carvers are going to attach some sort of light in the fingertip of this pattern. :) I hope many!

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
By Artex76
Awesome pattern and E.T. never even occured to me but it will make a kick ass pattern. I have a perfect idea for the finger too.
By Dans banana Loafcake
:o I cant believe no one suggested E.T.

Two things to note from this:

a) Awsome pattern Ryan I can see this being on alot of porches this season

b) Ryan has a split personality! Talking to himesrlf! Tut tut! Is one Ryan and the other the patch master? :D

Dan
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yes, apparently there are two of me... one is the idea man, one does the heavy lifting labor... both are very low on sleep.
By Dredge
You know Ryan, They say that its OK to talk to yourself. The only time you really need to worry is when you answer yourself.

However, when you are granting yourself requests/compliments, Im not sure what jurisdiction that falls under.

My father is a psychiatrist, I can give you a phone number to call for help...

On the other hand, The pattern is GREAT! And I never even thought of him.
By Ajax
Your making it hard to decide what to carve this year.
By sodajazz
zombiepumpkins wrote:Thanks for the great suggestion, Ryan. I'm surprised nobody has suggested this before you.
:lol: This request was made way back in the early days of the forum here

It is an excellent stencil and a must carve this year for me. Great job Ryan
By emilymegan
It's a defininite carve this year for me !! I can't believe it's not been discussed recently !

Ryan, you are so talented !!! I'd love to be able to make patterns like you !

GREAT JOB !
By ZPjames
Holy Crap that's awesome!
By nosferatu
"I'm keeping him"

......right next to the pumpkins ready to carve.

Can't say any more. Sorry. Run out of superlatives, hang on got some in the medicine cabinet, oh no, they were laxatives. Crap. Literally
By Gizmo
I love this pattern, awesome job!