Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SaneInsideInsanity
nice stencil but good god i always hated that movie as a child....he sacared the crumb outta me...don't ask
By vibhandaka
When I saw this pattern I said (in my naturally loud voice) "ET phone home! I have to carve him!" Which earned me several strange looks from co-workers, lol. That's what I get for sneaking around on the internet at work!

Great suggeston Ryan 1!
Great pattern Ryan 2!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
sodajazz wrote::lol: This request was made way back in the early days of the forum here
Oh yeah, so it was. I did a search on the forum first, and didn't find that old post. Maybe Ryan 1 isn't as smart as he thought he was. Ryan 2 must be the real brains.
By SuperSonic
This is awesome good job Ryan :D :twisted:
By badgers
All I can say is WOW!!!!
I gotta carve this and sit him next to the Roswell Grey alien I carved last week.
By SaneInsideInsanity
i can see rows of aliens some one needs to do an abduction theme yeard one year i think at this rate...roswell, kang, e.t...zoidberg?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Stitch, Skrull and The Thing are also technically aliens too. There's almost as many alien patterns as there are zombie patterns, I think.
By SaneInsideInsanity
true enough true enough....how about alf....
By Kerianne19
I carved E.T. today... I must say it is a GREAT pattern! It looks amazing! We did a little work pumpkin carving party tonight... All the ZP patterns stuck out as the stars of the show. Not that I was suprised!