Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Well I dont know what its technically called, but thats what I'm going call it anyway.

Does anyone else agree with me? :)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I agree
Ryan made a cool one i think it's in a post in eerie artwork....it's awesome and awe inspiring
By SuperSonic
It certainly would make a cool pattern. :)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic
Does the holiday really matter? :)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"But once, a calamity ever so great... occurred when two holidays met by mistake. "

Like Jack and his crew, I'm all for mixing holidays. Or more specifically, injecting the creepiness of Halloween into other holidays. :twisted:

I'd make a carving pattern of a wreath, but at this particular time of this particular month, I think there are quite a few other suggestions in higher demand.
By SuperSonic
True say Ryan. :)
By SuperSonic
It was a long time ago, much longer than it seems, for a request that may have been seen in my dreams.

For this pattern that may have been wanted in the Holiday worlds of old.
I've often wondered if this pattern would materialize, for Jack's creations seem to mesmerize.

Boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange? Haven't you wanted to see this wreath wreak turmoil, I think Ryan decided to hide it in the ground underneath the soil.

Okay I'm done rhyming now :). But I thought I'd bring this one back from the "dead", so to speak.

Last edited by SuperSonic on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By staticfurball
Thats awesome dude!!
By CorpseBride
SuperSonic wrote:It was a long time ago, much longer than it seems, for a request that may have been seen in my dreams.

For this pattern that may have been wanted in the Holiday worlds of old.
I've often wondered if this pattern would materialize, for Jack's creations seem to mesmerize.

Boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange? Haven't you wanted to see this wreath wreak turmoil, I think Ryan decided to hide it in the ground underneath the soil.

...]
:lol: I love it Sonic.

This definitely gets my vote! I would love to have a christmas themed pumpkin pattern. That seems to be one of the only holidays that doesn't have one! And it's Burton to boot...I couldn't be happier...well unless there was a pattern of course ;)
By SuperSonic
Your right! It would be better if we actually had it :)

But also the only Christmas themed pattern on the site, is The Grinch.

This may just be the perfect late season/Christmas time pattern :)