Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ZPjames
I know the movies were kinda lame but the Leprechaun himself is one creepy mo-fo.
By nosferatu
This one?

By ZPjames
HA! maybe but I was thinking more of...

By nosferatu
Great picture but after careful consideration of the evidence presented, I'm afraid Louis still gives me the creeps more.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Leprechaun would be a fun one. Maybe I'll surprise everyone and release a totally off-season pattern on St. Patrick's Day.
By ZPjames
Haha :lol:

That would be so cool Ryan!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
clover carving anyone? or guiness can carving...hum
By Buzzardchik
Speaking of St. Patty's day some Celtic knotwork would be really cool. And I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm irish. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Pumpkins aren't in season right now, so you'll have to get creative if you want to use this for St. Patrick's Day. You have 2 days to figure it out. ;)

"Try as they will, and try as they might, who steals me gold won't live through the night."

Leprechaun
By nosferatu
And 2010 is off and running, with leprechaun taking an early lead....

Shame I have been busy over the weekend or I would have noticed this earlier and used it as we were in Birmingham yesterday where the St Patricks Day celebrations were taking place with over 20,000 attendees. Still, there is always next year and he will look awesome on a watermelon next March.
By stoneoaks
I like it!

Let the new patterns begin!
Thanks Ryan
By GUS
Eh, that was unexpected Ryan, Thankyou, he's a nasty little so & so isn't he, perfect cross over stencil!
By snow2alike
I'm not sure I would steal a pot of gold from under the watchful eyes of the likes of him. He looks like he could be trouble. I love the pattern Ryan. THANKS