Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
My family all gets together at halloween and carves pumpkins every year it's a traditon. We just started doing zombie pumpkins last year. I have 6 neices and 2 nephews between the ages of 1-13 and i would like some simplified patterns for them. Boo looks great and i will probably try to get one of them to do it and the grinning jacks are great to, nice and simple for them.

Thanks,

A
By Carving Queen
The oogie boogies are pretty easy for children to do (not too many cuts). My middle child did the Jason mask when he was 9 and it came out really well...

...simple patterns that children can do would be good!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I agree about the kid friendly patterns. As an artist (who happens to be charging a membership fee for his site) I feel this urge to make the patterns interesting and detailed enough to make it "worth it." I aim to offer things that the average joe might not be able to draw himself.

BUT... I realize that not everyone wants to carve something detailed, and my stats indicate that some of the easier patterns are my most popular. I shouldn't push myself so hard to make them all "impressive" but also offer some more basic ones. For beginners and kids.

I've begun tagging some of my patterns as "easy" and you can see them if you search for that with the search feature:

:arrow: Easy
By GUS
Sorry, we couldn't dig up any patterns for that search. But now that I know you want a fried egg sandwich, I just might add it to the site. In the meantime, feel free to search for something else.

RANDOM SEARCH TIP: Double check your spelling. If you spell it correctly, you're more likely to find it.

cannot wait!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
:lol: :lol: @ GUS... Well I keep track of what people search for, looking for common requests. So far, there have been only 2 searches for "a fried egg sandwich" and I'm guessing both were you? ;) So this doesn't seem to be a high demand pattern request.... YET. But if that changes, you'll see it at the top of the Nauseating News headlines!
By Ajax
I totally understand i try to find your most complex pattern each year and do that :). I might attempt pinhead this year.