Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By VoteQuimby
I would really like to see a pattern of Maleficent or the wicked queen from Snow White. The Queen is pretty scary as the old hag. I think they would be easily recognizable faces as opposed to some of the more obscure patterns.

Thanks.
By Tkaraoke
That would indeed be cool to see a ZP version but until then Jay Ball has a great "Old Hag" pattern over on www.pumpkinglow.com

You might have to subscribe to his free newsletter (a little advert for his carving books) to gain access to all of the patterns on the site but it is worth it. His patterns are top notch and very cool.
By AngiePaye
big bads in general

jafar
usula
scar
the evil witch from snow white holding the apple
captain hook
cruela de ville
hades
pain and panik
By Joey
For some reason I've been on a crazy disney kick for awhile, so I think we need more Disney pumpkins! I know you've got Maleficent and JP has Scar, but how about Jafar from Aladdin? Captain Hook, Ursela, and Hades would all be awesome as well. Actually I just remembered why I'm so disney crazy all of a sudden, it's that dang Kingdom Hearts game :D

EDIT: Whoops, looks like I should have looked back further for a repeat, sorry! *fail*
By Chewy
Maybe not a villain for the whole story - but what about the Beast?

My five year old would just love to see him!
By Joey
I'm planning a disney theme for Halloween night, so any additional villains would be smashing! Jafar, Ursela, and Hades would all be awesome.
By PirateRogue
Whoops. Sorry. I didn't know there was already a thread for this.

I really hope we get some more Disney stencils even if they aren't of the villains. :D 8)
By SaneInsideInsanity
Come on you guys are forgeting some of the great how about medusa from the rescuers, Pete steamboat willy style, king john from robin hood, Capt. Hook, the butler from aristocats, creula devil would be awesome too so many good stencil so many small lines
By PirateRogue
I think this would make an amazing pumpkin stencil!

By SaneInsideInsanity
how about the jaguar from tarzan...so many options.....so little time
By PirateRogue
Those are really good but I bet we can get better ones made on here.
By Raven
I want to bump this and put in another vote for Maleficent. We have her as the dragon, but she is more recognizable in her original evil form. I think Cruella Deville would be another recognizable pattern. Kid/family friendly but still evil and scary.
By Chewy
oh man... this thread is so old when i last commented my daughter was five... eight now.

Hook... did someone say Hook?

LOL