Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I saw this Halloween mask and thought it would look cool as a pattern, of course I have no clue how to make patterns so I could be way off, but it's pretty darn creepy...

By nosferatu
Am I looking at the scary picture on the left or the right?

Only joking! I love it too. I would buy that mask if it were on sale.

Very creepy indeed
By 500cdn
Love The Mask

Very Creepy
By Sind3315
I take that as a compliment Nosferatu! Thank you!! :D

Yeah, the mask freaks me out a little... me and the fiance tried it on at the store but it fit weird, hard to see out of it. Call me crazy, but if I'm scaring little kids, I just wanna make sure I don't step on them, by accident. Planned crushings are ok though. :wink:
By nico_reed
I agree, it's wicked freaky. Where did you find a mask like that?
By Sind3315
Spirit Halloween store, they have it online too:

http://www.spirithalloween.com/

Not sure if you have these stores pop up in your area this time of year, but for the past few years we've had Spirit Halloween and Halloween Adventure stores pop into empty stores for the season... I love buying their props and all at the end of the year when they are trying to clear out their inventory.
By nosferatu
Of course it was a compliment!!!!

Thanks for the link.Typically, US only delivery. Never mind, I have emailed them because I would buy stacks of stuff.

I love wraiths, not literally of course, that would be impossible.
By Sind3315
So I've decided that you, Nosferatu, should buy a vacation home over here in the states. Instead of buying one in some tropical location, you can buy one here for the Halloween season!!! Come and stay for the month and buy all the goodies you want! :D