Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Ramsey: Oi, Ryan where's MY stencil then you doughnut?
Ryan: Sorry chef. So many pumpkin requests, so little.....
Ramsey: Oh my God I don't bleeping believe it, you haven't bleeping done it have you? You bleeping, bleep of bleeping, bleep-bleep.
Ryan: ......time.
Ramsey: That's why your on the vegetable station , you dozy dollop. Bleep, bleeperty, bleep, bleeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Ryan: Sorry chef, I've been working on my next stencil, its another good one. Its D..........
Ramsey:No more excuses big boy. Just bleeping do it.

Gordon Ramsey - Nominated for stencilification for his services to profanity and general evil sneeriness
By GUS
I'd enjoy carving all of those wrinkles with a knife, ..with or without a pumpkin!
By nosferatu
Yep. The great thing about Gordon's face is you could afford to make massive errors in carving the stencil and nobody would notice. Ever.

Equally, deterioration of the pumpkin due to time, heat etc isn't a problem for the same reason.

For that authentic Ramsey look, once carved just plonk a heap of straw on top for hair (or a couple of shredded wheat - whichever is to hand) and kick around the kitchen for say, oh, about nine hours.

Just follow that little recipe and I think we would have a likeness worthy of Madame Tussaud herself.
By 500cdn
A Gordon Ramsey Pattern Would Be Great
By Tkaraoke
HOLY SWEET PUMPKIN KING!!!! Is he wearing a make-shift Freddy glove in that pic?!?! That's just horrific!!!! ROFLMAO!
By Buzzardchik
He needs a speach bubble saying "YOU DONKEY!" :wink:
By sloaner
I love when he ripps into people for having dirty kitchens.
By nosferatu
I hate the way he sneers at people but realize he doesn't suffer fools and treats anyone who takes his profession lightly with contempt. Quite right.

He holds the record for most swear words used in an hour broadcast on mainstream tv.

I'll miss him when he has that massive coronary.
By SuperSonic
i love the dialogue if i only knew what the bleep words were then i mite understand it more but thats amazing its a good idea too
By GUS
Let's bump this back up, he's recognised on both sides of the mill-pond!
..like I originally mentioned those creases & scars could be worked into a finely detailed & recogniseable stencil of the sweary-mary chef.

..as long as Ryan did it! :lol:
By GUS
Why_SoSerious_101 wrote:i love the dialogue if i only knew what the bleep words were then i mite understand it more but thats amazing its a good idea too
Most of his are the "F" word, which is name of his aptly title UK show (very good) ...google the lyrics.

Some cynics may say the F stands for food in the title,...however after listening to his unbleeped ranting diatribes you ...kinda... realize the reason for the wordplay.
By GUS
If the f-word series (theres a few now) are available on channel 4 via the web service I'd recommend it thoroughly, if watched from the beginning you'll be really au fait with a lot of our dubious culture.

Gordon fries out alot of over confident amateur teams who feed his studio restaurant, but also works over in a positive manner some great talented wannabe's

His relationship with our Janet, (JSP) Janet street porter is part of the fun, especially the raisning, naming slaughtering & cooking of animals throughout each series.
By nosferatu
Ramsey used to accuse other tv chefs of loving themselves rather than the food itself. Interesting because he has become the biggest media whore out there, tv series, adverts, products, books. He should manufacture G R toilet paper - then both people who love him and those that loathe him would buy it. Or am I confusing his books with toilet paper?

I am just as big a hypocrite as him though as I own 5 of his books and 2 of his wifes.

I actually sound harsh when I actually really used to like him. I still do. Its not been his best year, slated, almost going bankrupt, Marcus Wearing leaving, getting caught with his trousers down. Poor Gordo - I think he needs a pattern to cheer himself up
By GUS
remind me .. "Marcus Wearing"

I did catch the close to bankruptcy aspect via a link to the tawdry daily mail , other than seeing Gordonski headlines whilst trawling through Waitrose I am nonplussed as to what's happened to him of late.

I must admit to being rather like Gordon myself (in business) when it pancakes (a stupid problem) there's a plethora of glowing phones & scared people on the other end as I abuse them & their inordinate, avoidable stupidity.

(As I used to be a trouble shooter for firms we used to turn around the explosive nature of the Scot can be quite a daily, if not hourly occurance,...unfortunately)

..therefore I'd like to see a mechanical exploding ("clockwork wind-up") Gordon stencil with optional steam spewing forth ...the colour well as red hot as his language obviously!
..maybe some sort of cartoon steam whistle to herald the arrival of a really big blow-out!?
:wink:
By SuperSonic
he almost went bankrupt :shock: