Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
I think this one is a must for this year. Maybe even a launch pattern???
By purple1worm
I agree! A must for horror movie classics! She'll fit right in with the Zombies!!
By Vorta
Yeah, I'd carve that.

"Regan" is actually my namesake, btw. I don't know what in the world my parents were expecting from me after birth to name me after her. :roll:
By monstermash
Yes again for me.
By April May
I definitely think Regan will happen this year. I can't wait to put a green pumpkin light inside of this one and some mashed peas running out of her mouth! :lol: I may even use this one for my yearly puking pumpkin party tray. She can be spewing the guacamole.
By Ajax
The minions are calling out for this one Ryan :twisted:
By Hottie McNaughty
My brother let me watch the Exorcist when I was 10 and I had to sleep with my light on for four months! It's really cool, but it still kinda freaks me out and I'd never be able to carve it. :shock:
By Tkaraoke
I think I probably supported this pattern but I though I would again.

BTW: I have never seen the movie. It scared my brother so badly I had no intention to see it ever!!
By Ajax
I seen it, it wasn't that bad. The Exorsism of Emily Rose is much worse couldn't sleep for days after that. I would defineitly carve this this year.
By Tkaraoke
The movie that made me poop my pants was Alien. I saw those things hiding in the closet for weeks after!
By Nikki
Yes the Exorcist!!! :D
I would love to carve that one... I want it!
By pagemaster1993
I remember watching that movie when I was 5 and it gave me nightmares, a pattern for it would be pretty epic.
By monstermash
I saw this when I was about 11. A few nights later my brother hid under my bed and waited for me to go to sleep. He started lightly tapping then banging and shaking my bed. As we say in Scotland, I SHAT myself!!!
The film still has an eerie quality which holds up to todays shockers and needs to be immortalised in a ZP pattern.

Come on Ryan, enough of the cuddly stuff, lets have some major scary stuff to carve!!! :twisted: :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ooh, I don't know if she'll make it this year but... I'll say that Regan is one of those patterns that is on the "must do" list. One of the characters that eludes me each season, but clearly will make the cut, sooner or later. If not this year, then eventually.