Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Or how about Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd? Same actress, similar crazy hair. And based on your username here, you're a Todd fan. :)
By mrs.sweeneytodd
OH MY GOSH THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER!yeah I am a HUGE Tim buton,Johnny Depp & Helena bonham carter fan.i just didnt want to bug you too much about making a Mrs.Lovett pattern.I'm just sooo exited about it!!! that would be awesome Ryan! :D :) :D :)
By ZPjames
yeah I think Mrs. Lovett would be great with the Sweeney Todd stencil. I would use the two together this year along with many others.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You can now carve Mrs. Lovett to go with your Sweeney Todd. I made their faces about the same size, with the same oval shape on alternating sides. So they should look like a good match, side by side.

"I'm your friend too, Mr. Todd..."

Mrs. Lovett
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!IM STUNNED!!!SHE TURNED OUT WONDERFUL!!IM HYSTERICAL!!!I LOVETT!!IT'S WONDERFUL!!THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH RYAN!!ok i feel better now...she turned out even better than i expected.i've been on every day checking to see you made her yet .Thank you once again I love her!! :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :D :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Somebody's happy. :wink: I saw my print counter going up, and I was wondering who was printing her out so many times at this late hour. :lol: Glad you like. The features of her face aren't extremely detailed on this pattern, but when you see it printed out or carved, it's a pretty nice likeness of Helena I think. I'm considering carving the Lovett and Todd pairing myself for Halloween.
By Sind3315
That woman was designed to be an actress in scary/creepy movies... She's awesome and so is the pattern Ryan!!!
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I love-ett.

Sorry I had to go with the bad joke. It looks great and she's definately made it to my short list.
By OogieBoogie
Yay! Its like Christmas morning, only way better! I cant wait!!
By ZPjames
Dude, that's awesome. I can't wait to carve her with Sweeney.
By SuperSonic
im not the biggest Sweeny Todd fan but i wana see the movie n didnt get around to it :( so sad but i got to admit these are freakin amazing patterns
By nosferatu
Reuters have said that Helena Bonham Carter is to be The Red Queen in Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland".

Now as Johnny Depp is starring as the Mad Hatter, we are guaranteed at least one stencil for next Halloween. The bookmakers won't take any bets on that one.!And no doubt a few more beside, so she could be reappearing in a stencil near you soon............

As the Red Queen would say, "Off with Ryan's head"..... if she doesn't.