Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By VoteQuimby
I agree. Please include a Dark Knight pattern. The Joker was awesome.
By reignman40
This movie was simply awesome. I would love to see any stencils from the Dark Knight.
By Xanthis
I was reading the Patrick post and I think The Joker would be a good companion for Batman. Plus The Dark Knight is one of the best movies of the year because of how awesome The Joker is.
By sara_mckinlay
sleigher75 wrote:Agreed, I would love to see a Heath Ledger Joker pattern. Perhaps it could say, "Why so serious?" underneath it.
I also think this would be an amazing pumpkin
By ZPjames
Yeah. Definitely! This movie was awesome and I am really hoping to see the Joker pop up in time for Halloween.
By sara_mckinlay
I'm so excited I cant wait to carve a Joker pumpkin. He's always been my favorite batman villain and Heath Ledger was amazing in the movie.
By Kittie
I noticed that too!
By ZPjames
Come on Ryan, stop teasing us! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
With such a popular and commonly requested pattern, I couldn't resist a little theatrics. :wink:

"Here's my card."

The Joker
By nosferatu
Ask and you shall receive.......... wow, virtually speechless, wow!!!
Amazing, brilliant, sublime and extremely dark. You can feel the miasma before he has even been carved and lit.
Poor Batman, looks like he is wearing lipstick, eyeliner and mascara.
.........and the winner of Best Pumpkin Stencil 2008 is.........
By sodajazz
I am always impressed by the stencils you do, but wow that is fantastic and as for the theatrics you get 10/10

:lol: Love it Love it Love it :lol:

I want to carve it now but where oh where are all the pumpkins :(
By nosferatu
Couldn't wait any longer.......needed to carve a pumpkin. Now I know how a junkie feels......the relief. Apologies for the photo, it really doesn't do the design any justice at all. Too impatient....let's go and see if I can find some Christmas presents!

By Zombie Pumpkins!
nosferatu.... WOW. That's gotta be the fastest pattern-upload to pumpkin-carve ever. I'm still sitting here sending out the email newsletter about this new pattern, and you already carved it!

I guess we have verification that it is indeed a carvable design, then? :lol: Great work!