Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
are you aware of his stencil art Ryan?

..there may be a few you could simplify!?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've been aware of Banksy's work for many years. But my grand goal with Zombie Pumpkins is to be able to say that all the stencils here are my own design. Even if based on a photo, I stylize it to my artistic tastes, hopefully creating a distinct visual style that might make someone say, "Hey, that looks like Ryan's work."

Sure, lots of Banksy's stencil type art is almost ready-made for pumpkin carving. But since I'm not the original artist, I'd feel bad translating it too directly for my pumpkin pattern collection. I prefer to choose imagery that I can reinterpret enough to really make it my own.
By GUS
you may wish to check out the banksy stencils on ebay then ryan
...or maybe not if you ever wish to scrawl a wall ala Anglais! :roll:

..ever been guilty of defacing a wall in the name of Zom-Art?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I shall not publicly admit to having ever stenciled a ZP design in a public place, but I know it has been done.

And I'm not encouraging anyone to deface public places with my designs. But... I don't have any way of stopping you either. :wink:

Just don't spray paint "Ryan made me do it" under the stenciled image, thanks.
By The Captain
Just your standard verbal legal disclaimer, you wouldn't deny him a little protection between friends :wink:
By badgers
zombiepumpkins wrote: Just don't spray paint "Ryan made me do it" under the stenciled image, thanks.

Could one say, maybe perhaps something like "The Zombies made me do it" ? Would that be OK?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sure, you can say "The Zombies made me do it." I don't have control over all zombies of the world (maybe just the pumpkin variety) so there's no way they could trace it back to me!