Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By 500cdn
Would It Be Possible To Have A Skellington Complete with Arms And Legs

Thank You
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I think Johnny Depp characters and Jack Skellingtons are battling it out on this site for the most pattern appearances. But rightly so, they're some of the most commonly printed patterns. I suppose another Jack couldn't hurt! He is the Pumpkin King, after all.
By 500cdn
I was Planning A carving that Incorporates 3 pumpkins Standing On Top of Each Other So the Bottom One Is The Legs The Middle One Is The Body And Arms And The Top One Is The Skull
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, I see. I've done some designs that are multiple pages wide, to wrap around a pumpkin. But a design that is several parts tall... now that's a unique concept. Sorta builds on the totem pole Dadja did last year.
By adam
Thats another awesome idea ryan! I like that. Also what about the "Pumpkin King," himself??? I would love a jack skellington pumpkin king stencil...of course also as I said previously some of the town buildings with glowing windows is something Id love to put in with jack, sally, and lock shock and barrell. Id love to place it behind them slightly up higher. Did you pick up the new dvd of NMBC? I havn't yet.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If I do patterns for some of the Halloweentown buildings, another cool idea would be to carve them on the back of a Jack or Sally design, so that the shape of the town is projected large on the wall behind them.

And of course I got the new Nightmare Before Christmas DVD. I had pre-ordered it. :D
By Tkaraoke
..or project the mountains with the long, curly
tendrils...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The newly released "The Nightmare Before Christmas (2-Disc Collector's Edition)." Apparently this version is restored and remastered, with the image and sound touched up. If you've watched this movie a million times like I have, you might notice slight changes to improve the quality, but hopefully nothing drastic like Greedo shooting first.

I haven't had time to watch it yet, but it seems to have all the bonus features of the previous DVD release along with some new ones like a new commentary track with Tim Burton, Henry Selick, and Danny Elfman, a feature about Disneyland's Haunted Mansion's Christmastime revamp, and the original poem that inspired the movie narrated by Christopher Lee.
By matspud
I just looked it up on Amazon. It doesn't come out here until next month but guess who's geting it for Xmas :D
By 500cdn
zombiepumpkins wrote:now that's a unique concept.
Thank You
By CorpseBride
I absolutely agree on this one. You can NEVER have enough Tim Burton in your life.