Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By randyg4
:lol: How about the monsters from the Monster Squad? I know they resemble the Universal Monsters greatly but I would still like to see Ryan's take on them. I still argue that TMS 's Wolfman is the best werewolf in movie history and would love to see him recreated for this halloween. The squad itself (Sean, Phobe, Rudy, Fat kid, etc.) would be great to see as well. What do u guys think?
By gregh3196
That is a good movie, gotta love the 80's :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Boy, I haven't seen that once since I was a kid. I think it's time I watched that classic again.
By Batgirl
"... Wolfman's got nards!"

Sorry, couldn't resist. :wink:
By Tkaraoke
ROFLMAO! Nards!

I bought the deluxe DVD edition they put out a couple of months ago but I still haven't seen it.

Also, I know they just released a new DVD version of the first CHUCKY movie. Apparently they are going to do a remake of the first one sometime in the near future but at least it's going to be done by the ORIGINAL guys who were behind the first film so it should be interesting.
By randyg4
:twisted: gotta check it out, if u liked the movie the DVD is awesome!! Has tons of extras that are actually worth watching! Including a look at some of the squad today. Brings back a lot of memories and pattern ideas.