Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By gregh3196
Don't know if anyone else is a fan of The Office but i would love to see some patterns from the show. Dwight or michael would be great. And if you have not seen it, check it out its hilarious
By VoteQuimby
I would love a Dwight, Michael, or Kevin pattern. The Office is my favorite.
By Flak
Dwight would be a great stencil. Flasher stash optional.
By GUS
naah, have the original & best version! :twisted: david brent!
By CorpseBride
Ha ha Dwight...oh you could have so much fun with that one. That might be one I might try and make on my own. Too funny.
By misspusschops
I agree with Gus on this one...... there's only one 'Office' manager, David Brent!
By nosferatu
There's obviously a UK / US divide on this one.

End of the special pumpkin relationship? Disollution of the entente gourd-ial? :roll:

I too agree. There is only one brentmeister general.

Ricky Gervais even has fangs!

And Gareth looks like a Zombie too!
By misspusschops
LOL.... yep, Gareth is death on legs!! It has to be Ricky.... he's king of the facial expressions and we all know 'THAT' look, which usually follows one of those excruciatingly embarrassing lines...

"It's difficult to tell with some of the wheelchair ones"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Not only did they undermine you in an authoritative sense, but they left an image in my mind of you naked on all fours literally being done doggy style"
By GUS
I enjoyed american office but it doesn't have te toe curling experience that is the original & degrading power of the Brit original, for all you lot overseas who haven't seen our cringeworthy series, do it!
By misspusschops
Again, I couldn't agree more. Our friends from the US visited us last Christmas and Dylan was a huge fan of Brent. He said exactly the same.. that Gervais was unique in his delivery and totally cringe worthy. Mind you, Dylan is a complete anglophile, I think he would prefer ours on principle.