Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Drayco
My sister would like to put in a request for a Severus Snape stencil. Even though she hasn't carved a pumpkin in years she would definitely give that stencil a try.
By Tkaraoke
Drayco wrote:My sister would like to put in a request for a Severus Snape stencil.
I would like to put in a request for him as well. To be honest, he's one of my favorite characters of the series and they couldn't have picked a better actor to fill the role. I'm a huge Alan Rickman fan and love just about everything he is in.
By Mister_JP
Snape would be a great addition to your Harry Potter line.

I remember after seeing the first one thinking... "OK, so he's not genuinely evil, he's just pretty damn creepy."

And Tkaraoke, I agree that Rickman is awesome in whatever he does. He's one of those actors that makes an "OK" movie worthwhile.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If only I could come up with a Snape pumpkin that actually emanates Rickman's awesome voice.
By Tkaraoke
Mister_JP wrote:I agree that Rickman is awesome in whatever he does. He's one of those actors that makes an "OK" movie worthwhile.
This is so true! When I head he was playing the "Spock"-like character in GALAXY QUEST I had to make sure to catch that one when it came out in theaters.

My favorite role for him was the voice of God in DOGMA. That movie was so wrong (and funny) in so many ways that I still consider it Kevin Smith's one and only masterpiece.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I would like a Dumbledore or Snape pumpkin for the release of the Half Blood Prince in November, to go with the Voldemort and Harry patterns.

Anyone else agree??
By mrs.sweeneytodd
A Professor Snape pattern would be awesome! Alan rickman IS awesome. :lol: :roll:
By Failure101
I agree. But sadly the new HP wont be released until next summer.
:cry:
By Mistress_of_Halloween
mrs.sweeneytodd wrote:A Professor Snape pattern would be awesome! Alan rickman IS awesome. :lol: :roll:
I agree I would actually love a stencil of any of Alan Rickman's many movie characters...

Professor Snape (Harry Potter), Judge Turpin (Sweeny Todd), Metatron (Dogma), Sherriff of Nottingham (Robin Hood: Prince of Theives), or Hans Grueber (Die Hard), just to name a few.
By Tkaraoke
Speaking of Hans Grueber, the expression on his face as he's falling from the building would be AWESOME! LOL
By Sind3315
I'm such a HP fanatic! What about Hedwig? Or a cauldron bubbling?
By nosferatu
Have just watched a preview (behind the scenes) of HBP.

It has to be Snape doesn't it? All those years rejected as teacher of Defender of The Dark Arts, then watching Potter, Mad Eye Moody and he who must not be named immortalised in pumpkin, surely he deserves a pattern? His self esteem is very brittle as it is.

Severus Gourdus Immortalo!

Oh no, whats this in the new film? Fenrir Greyback......so near, yet so far.