Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
I think a good idea for the Kreatures for kids section would be lion king. That movie was my favorite when I was a kids. It would be neat to see a Mufasa, or a little simba stencil. Maybe even a scar or some Hyenas. I would really like to see Timon and Pumba.
By reignman40
Timon and Punba together would be neat. I could go for the 3 hyenas as well. Those would be smooth for halloween.

Great idea Jaxter!
By carvingjunkie
Love the ideas of some Lion King patterns!!!!!!!
By Jaxter
Yah I thought it woud be a neat idea for kids. Simba wouldn't be hard to do when he was a cub. I would really like to see timon and pumba though.
By taber
I think a kewl pattern from Lion king would be the evil dark sith lord lion with the cape and the bad leg.
By Mush-Mo
One of my favorite movies! I would love to see Lion King patterns.
By sodajazz
evil dark sith lord lion with the cape and the bad leg.
which lion king is that :?: is it the one where simba goes to live on the death star :?
By Jaxter
is it the one where simba goes to live on the death star :?
What are you talking about. You are like combining Star wars and Lion king.
By bronkula
jax, honey. please read a post and it's quotes before responding, ok?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
James Earl Jones provided the voice of Mufasa in The Lion King, as well as the voice of Darth Vader in the Star Wars films. Therein lies the connection I believe Taber was hinting at. And... moving on...
By taber
Nah I just remembered that evil lion was evil. Similar to the sith lords! That is totally a tubular coincidence, however! Good call, sir! Good show!!
By GeologySage
James Earl Jones provided the voice of Mufasa in The Lion King, as well as the voice of Darth Vader in the Star Wars films. Therein lies the connection I believe Taber was hinting at.
*enter the star wars fan*

Along with that, in episode III Darth Vader as we know him began on a lava planet named Mustafar... strangely similar to Mufasa NO? Hehehe... Actually the name of Mustafar had existed since 1975 when George Lucas first wrote the story... so yeah.

I'm done! :P
By sodajazz
this seems to be turning into find the link forum :lol:

back to the topic

lion king stencils.... not sure jurys out on that one :P
By Jack
Lion king stencil would look great for the kids page,but it sounds like we have a ,lot of star wars fans out there.Darth scar evil lord of the lions
By bronkula
sith lord of the dances with lions! :D