Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
Whilst some of the "jacks" section might do I was wondering what sort of face would be on a real pumpkin head scarecrow.

..so yes I do want some help (please folks)
The village is having a scarecrow competition this summer on the day of the annual horticulteral show, so all sorts of scarecrow creations will be forthcoming i'm sure.

...this is one stencil that ought to be on the site, the pumpkin head monster is always ghoulishly good fun, ..i'd love to see ryan's take on this (& soon, see below)

Ive got a few spare funkin pumpkins & bearing in mind we are the village halloween house a ZP pumpkin scarecrow is inevitable..

Initial thoughts are scary & traditional, but what to use?

big funkin for head (of course) with a skewed hat on head (need to show pumpkin off to it's best really..

red checked shirt a must I suppose?

do you reckon I could use my creature reacher werewolf arms for basic shape & cover / bind them with something for a wound & stuffed effect?

as for torso & beyond I'm open to further thoughts but the judges will invariably be the older blue rinse generation so outright gore not necessarily good!

thought I'd use a sound in the unit for added effect (can someone direct me there)??
ultimately this'll be used again at halloween, but if successful it'll be a mid summer advert for ZP with a lit pumpkin or seven!
...help never gone in for this sort of thing and don't want it to turn out half-cocked! ..needs to dismantle at night easily for storage!
look forward to your suggestions!
By The Captain
I did a pumpkin last year that looked like a scarecrow pumpkin head. I looked at the headless horsemen pattern here at Zombie Pumpkins and used his head for my inspiration. It has a evil scarecrow feel to it I thought. Hope this helps.