Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Wedge
Any idea when we will be seeing new summer themed patterns for this year?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hmm... I guess those should start appearing pretty soon, huh? So what are your big summer requests for 2008?
By Wedge
I am still a huge fan of the tiki patterns. Maybe even a few tribal patterns, doesn't have to be a character does it? We also talked about Cryptozoology patterns a few years ago, those would still be cool to see. There is always the summer movie blockbusters to work from too. Perhaps An Indiana Jones pattern could turn up in the next few weeks? I'm sure what ever you come up with will look great at the summer BBQs this year.
By matspud
I agree Indiana Jones patterns would be good and I also love the tiki theme. 8)

The cryptozoology theme would be great too.

I don't really care what..........I just REALLY need a fix of new patterns. :twisted:
By GUS
Junkie! :lol:

..I also think a continuation of the tiki theme would be extremely cool, they just seem so perfect, lively animated etc!

(though i'd love to see something with more of a outside the usa flavour too, uncle sam summer stencil is brilliant but simply wouldn't sit well over here!)

...so as an alternative may i suggest a Johnny Vegas stencil of him loving stella (beer) or troughing down a kebab!

..truly a british figure of repute!

..Oh & a jimmy Saville one, that would be WILD at any outside occasion / event (and after all he is close to god!!! ..seriously he's also a papal knight of the Vatican! (must've been by the hand of JP the 3rd)
By matspud
GUS wrote:Junkie! :lol:
Yup, Thats me :D

Jimmy saville is more of a Halloween stencils. He scares the poop out of me :shock:

I was thinkng along the lines of maybe a zombie sun : parasol, bucket and spade on the beach : Cocktail glasss : Pimms (AAAAAArrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh drool; drool.................Pimms on a day like today 8) )

or what about seaside creatures.
Last edited by matspud on Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Tkaraoke
I'd like to see some kind of beach theme as well.
By sodajazz
GUS wrote: ...so as an alternative may i suggest a Johnny Vegas stencil of him loving stella (beer) or troughing down a kebab!

..truly a british figure of repute!
:lol: I doubt we'd get that but i'd love to see it :lol:

We need some sort of a birthday patten either a wordy one or just a cake :D
By GUS
PIMMS IN A CAN IS sO WRONG (& PRICEY)!!

...How's about the bacardi bat emblem ??? ..that's pretty cool & well known (uk anyway)
..white wine for the ladeez! :lol:

I'd like an evil mr punch (& judy) summer stencil ..or maybe that's just me.
By matspud
I agree ..................... also no room for the fruit.

Twisted Punch and Judy sounds good too
By GUS
what is it about cucumber in a pimms that just makes it so tastey? after all cucumbers don't exactly taste of much to start with!
...Ah the Pimms bus used to come to our agriculteral show in the laste 80's - 90's pint of proper pimms £1.85
..very drunk for 3 days at a time!

B.O.T. how about a classic british saucy postcard (fat lady dipping toe into sea)? style
By stormqueen29
There is always the classic tropical sunset with palm tree image.

Flowers are pretty summery, such as orchids or lilies.

Tropical birds like macaws or cockatoos would be very welcome in my house.

I think a lei would be lovely, but that would take a great deal of effort and would be very difficult to do, however I think it would be well worth it.

Gale
By Tkaraoke
Maybe even a Toucan! Yeah! I like that!
By Dans banana Loafcake
Tkaraoke wrote:maybe even a Toucan! Yeah! I like that!
Yeah me too

Dan
By Zombie Pumpkins!
stormqueen29 wrote:Flowers are pretty summery, such as orchids or lilies. Tropical birds like macaws or cockatoos would be very welcome in my house.
Well here's your macaw! And it's named after a bird called "Flower" so do I get credit for fulfilling your flower request also? :wink:
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Sun May 29, 2011 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.