Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Kittie
I need an Alien pattern. I would like it to be a simple cut threw pattern. A UFO would be cool also. I am looking for the Roswell type aliens, not the movie ones. I want to carve a watermelon for a friends surprise birthday party.

Thanks a bunch!!

jandjhatch@yahoo.com
By Tkaraoke
One of the reasons I don't have any alien patterns (Greys) is because I never found one I actually liked. The closest I could come up with was the "Space Invader" pattern over on JP's site.
By Kittie
The birthday is on Saturday. We are making a fruit tray at the deli and I thought it would just be so awesome to have an alien pattern to put on a pumpkin. I would be super thrilled if it was a Zombie Pumpkins pattern, but I know that is probably cutting it kind of close.

Any help is appreciated. This guy loves aliens! Its his 50th Birthday party and the whole thing is a surprise. I am helping his wife get it all together. So a Alien Watermelon would just be so cool!!
By Kittie
Ryan, if I ordered two of the Rainbow colored Lights, if I ordered them tonight, would they be here before Saturday? My zip code is 49707. Would you want me to do them 1st class or priority mail?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Kittie - If I come up with an alien pattern (or find one that someone else has done) I'll let you know.

As for the rainbow lights, if you ordered them today (Monday), I could get them out on Tuesday (or even today if you order very soon). First Class mail shouldn't take more than a couple days. Three days at the most, so says the post office. BUT... once I ship it, the timing is out of control so Priority is the safest bet if you're under a time crunch.
By matspud
Hi Kittie, I have forwarded a couple to the email at the bottom of your post. Hope they are OK.
Nicky
By sloaner
Sweet Iv been waiting for an alien.....not a real one tho
By nosferatu
This site is like a Halloween Advent Calendar....each morning I open it up to find another treat inside.......great pattern!!!
By Tkaraoke
I'm so happy right now! *doing happy dance*
By Kittie
Wow that patter is awesome! Can't wait. . oh . . hehehe

Well I still can't wait to carve it yet again. I am 100% sure I will have it on my lawn on halloween. It is one of those must carve patterns

Thanks again Ryan! You rock!
By CombichristGirl
nosferatu wrote:This site is like a Halloween Advent Calendar....each morning I open it up to find another treat inside.......great pattern!!!
:lol: that is a freakin awesome way to put it.
i think of bader santa when he puts candy corn and pills in the kids calandar :lol:
By nosferatu
I love non-conventional santas, even The Grinch.

However, the best santa ever, in my humble opinion, is Dan Ackroyd in Trading places. The scene where he is eating the smoked salmon on the bus remains one of my all time movie moments. That is exactly how Santa would be if they combined Christmas and Halloween.

Speaking of Trading Places, I believe Beakes has Ryan's next design as we speak........... :lol:
By Artex76
I love Trading Places one of the best christmas movies ever or just in general.