Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By pagemaster1993
This is also because Flying Monkeys has become a house hold name. It is all over the place: t-shirts, plaques, posters, et cetera.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS, did you pay Maley to bump up this flying monkey topic? :lol:

Just because the pattern hasn't been made yet doesn't mean I don't like the idea. For the record, I'm totally a fan of all winging primates!
By GUS
Well wing it off the page & into the annals of ZP history :lol:
By GUS
don't worry i'm not bumping this, merely letting the monkies out of their cage to stretc their wings & push a shovel & broom through their cage before disappointing them again.

As everyone knows flying monkies are the minions of a certain J.Savile.
By Euri
The flying monkeys are awesome!! I'd love a pattern of them. :D
By nosferatu

Just out of sympathy for Gus, bless him!
By amandap80
I do have to say that a couple flying monkeys on different sized/variety pumpkins surrounding my Wicked Witch of the West pattern would completely tickle me. My vote!
By amandap80
I wanted to bump this up again this year. I love my Wicked Witch, and a profile of her perhaps with a flying monkey would be fantastic, or her pumpkin with assorted monkey punkies around her (various sizes and at scattered heights). :D
By Kayo
i love this idea!!!! one of my planned tattoos is a flying monkey to go with my theatre masks and in honor of one of my kitties. lets make it a ZP pattern!!!!
By Euri
This would be epic as a two page pattern- one just for the wings! :D