Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
along the style & stick thin style of Jamie Hewlett (gorillaz) milk & cheese, Tank Girl etc..

maybe therefore skinny legs & a paunch! :D
couple of layers of flames?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If I was doing a Jamie Hewlett character, it would surely be in the style of Jamie Hewlett. But for a general devil character for the Unique Creations page, it would likely have my recognizable drawing style. And this hellish character/theme is certainly on my to-do list :twisted:
By GUS
just like the idea of the devil & a paunch (ala little Nicky) Sniff!
... got me thinking after the evil ned flanders thread y'see!

..you can do eet!! ..(who IS that guy)?
By matspud
GUS wrote:just like the idea of the devil & a paunch (ala little Nicky)
How did you know GUS. I thought I had been careful to destroy all pictures of myself. Mind you it is very kind of you to call my rotundness a "paunch" :lol:
By GUS
raunch with a paunch!

..tell me how does someone with the moniker you have actually have a name thats so off the mark!
..being asked to guess your name based on that is ala rumplestiltskin
By matspud
Mat is short for Matthew ( my son) and Spud is his nickname.When I first had to choose an id for ebay he wanted me to use his name and that was what he came up with that was available. I didn't want to use my birth year like so many others I know ( a lady never reveals here age but most people would say I am no lady)

As my nickname is Tubby ( little sister thought that was funny and as I call her titch I didn't think I should complain) I didn't want to use that either. Apart from that it just comes down to a complete lack of imagination :D

Hope that clears that up
By GUS
..so definitely NOT a bloke then! :wink: Very misleading!

Actually on ebay SO many of the ladies we sell too use their childrens names it's crazy (scarey insight into the female psyche maybe)!
By matspud
If I was setting it up now I would probably do it differently but I am just too lazy to change things. I know it confuses a LOT of people ( which I quite like :twisted: )
By GUS
This is another list I'm checking twice, I reckon trawling old want's is akin to poking a cotton bud near Ryan brain. :lol: