Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
If you do get lucky and they happen to have one, make sure to post a pic of it on here.

BTW: Welcome to the forums! Always nice to see a new face around here. Things will be starting to pick up in a few more weeks so hop on board and enjoy the ride!
:D
By spotter
thanx - and i will post a picture if i track one down - i'm gonna check the library archives when i get back to school.
By GUS
I'd love to see another Ned Flanders (normal ned with a halo) to complement the other "evil devil Ned" ..one thing though Ryan could you do a bit of an adjustment to the existing ned pattern such as a tridents tips to define ned more clearly as satans nicer brother?, my mind was befuddled recently when several people mistook the design on site for ned as a snail (it's the horns that seem to focus the mind that he's a scarey snail) ..I can see what they mean!
:shock: :lol:
By ghostface
Bump! I think we need more Simpson characters to add to the pattern list this year!!!!!!!!
By GUS
Ryan, there is an error here, it was TK who started this thread not myself, yet it's stuck as having my name on it.
"glitch"
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS wrote:Ryan, there is an error here, it was TK who started this thread not myself, yet it's stuck as having my name on it.
"glitch"
Ah yes. I may have merged a Simpsons thread started by TK into a Simpsons thread started by you, so your username kept the creation credit, even though TK's post comes first chronologically. Not sure how to change this now. Although in this sort of case, I've since learned how to be more careful about merging the newer topic into the oldest one.
By sloaner
Yes to more Simpsons. I know we have Bart the fly but I would like a classic Bart or Bart man,