Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
I'd like to incorporate a large funkin with a wide (maybe lopsided opening for dipping into for sweets / candy) with a design up front that I can still light with a howler by slotting / glueing into place a divider board so it's not harmed (ie fingers cant move either the light & neither can they get at & inadvertently break the pattened pumpkin..

what sort of stencil should it be? ideally you'd be holding it or have it set up for kids to help themselves, the main premise is that it'd have to be obvious to kids in masks with limited vision I guess!

Ryan? ..a dedicated candy bowl design for a large funkin without fiddly breakable bits..what do you reckon?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Maybe a squat jack-o-lantern face? Or maybe a creepy hand in a cupped position, as if holding the sweets? Or a spooky hand reaching upwards, to show the kids they need to reach in to get their sweets (or implying that a hand may be inside, ready to grab theirs).
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GUS
Not exactly what i'd imagined,...but then again i'm not sure what i'd imagined :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good find Ryan, & nice gallery he's got there.
By GUS
merely in case it's slipped ones mind, due in part to the rigours of daily life & the like!

(AHEM)

....cough, cough.