Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Dans banana Loafcake
That could be cool, especially vivian!

Dan
By GUS
yes, Vyv is (I think), the best for a gurning pumpkin face! ..endless possibilities!
By haktup
Heck yeah I would love those!

I just picked up the entire series box set soooo good!
By Tkaraoke
Maybe one of Vivan giving the two fingered salute? ROFLMAO!

They are going to re-release The Young Ones: The Complete Series on DVD again sometime this year in the US. I really need to get that show and put it next to my seasons of Black Adder. Those older BBC disc sets are starting to come down in price but I can't even touch a complete season of Doctor Who (past three seasons) for less than $80 a set. That is some major bullcrap!
By GUS
yes, bbc dvd's are NEVER cheap!

..i mean c'mon black adder is only from 1982/3 surely thats enough time to get soin coin back!

I'm too tight to pay lots for them, so most of mine are original 1980's video tape unless i've found a dvd for £3.99 or less!
(and being so tight I anticipate another 25 years before i've then got it on an outmoded medium! :lol: :shock:
By nico_reed
YES, YES, YES!!!!
By nosferatu
Do you dig graves? Yeah, they're all right......LOL still funny now

All of a sudden, I'm back at school. What a horrifying thought that is...
By Tkaraoke
The headbutt Prick (silent "P" at the beginning of his name) gets from the Vicar for reciting the "Ashes To Ashes" lyrics had me ROFLing since we just mentioned that exact song in another thread. Man, I am having WAY too much fun tonight! LOL
By nosferatu
Tonight! I've just finished my breakfast but yeah, I agree great fun...THIS MORNING.!!LOL
By nico_reed
That whole episode "nasty" is great. Good viewing for Halloween.

"There's no one in here Mr. Balofski! We're all holograms!"
By GUS
I've still got the original transmissions from the bbc on scotch (botch) video tape) ..re-record NOT fade away ha! ..thats how much I love em cannot bear to throw away a tape I can't play anymore just because I watched it so many times as a lad - teen.
(crazy)