Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice pumpkin tree topper ya got there, powerfreak! :)

I wanted to do at least something with this pattern, so I just cut the Grinch into a paper bag lantern.

By nosferatu
Is that a green bag?

I have just come back from doing some Christmas shopping. I needed to buy a couple of computer games and a couple of dvds. I took my own bags to the checkout - One has Super Mario on one side and Zombie Pumpkins on the other. The other had the Grinch on one side and Zombie Pumpkins on the other. I lit them with battery powered lights - the reaction was amazing. I got asked lots of times where I had got the Super Mario bag from.

I told one bunch of lads that if they spent £10 at Game Station you got the bag free. :lol: That was the Grinch effect.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yep, green bag. It's all I had laying around, but fairly Grinch appropriate actually.

Haha, sounds like your custom ZP bags caught some eyes. And way to mess with the Whos down in Whoville. You're a mean one, Mr. Nos. You really are a heel. You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel. :wink:
By nosferatu

"Excuse me, where did you get that bag?"
By Euri
Nice bags, boys. :wink: Nos, how did you light yours? Did you just put a howler in the bottom or tape the lights around the cut outs? Yeah, I would have been one of the ones bugging you about it, too.

I finished my carving and thougt I'd post a pic. BTW, spray painting a pumpkin isn't quite as cool as I thought. The paint kept coming off when I was carving it and it was more difficult to see the pattern. <shrug> But still it helped make it more Christmasy, I didn't want everyone to think that I was a Halloween crazed pumpkin carving maniac.... oh, wait. :P

By nosferatu
Wow. That's really cool! I am so jealous. It looks great under your Christmas tree. Fab.

I just used howler lights.
By Euri
Thanks, Nos. It's hard to make something uncool with Ryan's stuff. Now if I could figure out how to ship a pumpkin across seas I could easily spare a couple for you. :wink:

Wow, a howler, huh. Gotta love 'em! :D