Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By badgers
OK, who's with me on this one. How about a pattern or two of the Ghost Hunters Jason and Grant? And if I'm not mistaken they are from Rhode Island!! Maybe for next year Ryan could have the guys put up a ZOMBIEPUMPKINS.COM poster and have them display the carved Jason and Grant pumpkins in the room where they discuss the evidence of the investigations.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Jason and Grant's faces are the sort of thing where you'd have to be a fan of the show to know who they are (whereas a lot of the characters I chose to do patterns of are spooky looking even if you don't know the movie/game/show they come from).

However, if it would get Zombie Pumpkins a plug on their show... that's a whole other matter. That I might be able to do. :wink:
By kprimm
this is a great idea, i would love to see the ghost hunters on stencils and that is the one show i watch weekly without fail. you should contact them, i bet they would love to put one of your pumpkins on display... maybe on this years halloween special.
By The Captain
I love Taps! Ryan if you do Jason and Grant, you should also do a logo pattern of TAPS and Ghost Hunters as well.
By The Carver
Love this idea. I think ALOT of people recognize these guys!
By pagemaster1993
I think it only appropriate do to their 200th Episode coming this October.