Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By stormqueen29
We really should have a stencil of Lily. I have one of Herman, and he's lonely!

Kidding aside, she always was my favorite monster. I couldn't tell you why, but she was. I loved the show, much more than the Addams Family.

I really hope Ryan considers her for next season.

Gale
By Tkaraoke
I would love to see a pattern of her, Grandpa, and Eddie. Was never too fond of Marilyn myself she she wss the token "ugly" one! LOL
:D
By Autie5162
PLEASE can we get a Lily to go with the Herman! an eddie & grandpa would be super amazing but at the very least a Lily this year would totally make my halloween!
By GUS
Theres every possibility that these treasures will have a space this year, if the impotus is upheld, we do have a munsters thread somewhere which i'd add my voice to if i were you..

hopefully they'll get at least one this season , surely there won't be yet another freddy Kreuger? ..at least I hope not, give some other older more venerable types a chance, I hold the Munsters responsible for keeping me into halloween long after I should have grown out of them, ..for that i'm eternally grateful.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Big fan of Munsters (and Addams) here. I'd like to have the whole family eventually. Feminine features are trickier to do with a cut-through pattern. I'd say that Grandpa might be more likely to see first. But all in good time.

And no... no more Freddy Kruegers expected this year. Certainly not the new version, I don't see that one becoming the icon that Robert Englund's version is.
By GUS
I know what I'll be watching with my daughter tonight, & no it won't be nightmare on elm street!
For anyone who hasn't got the Munsters boxset yet, it's a great buy, perfect for a night when you simply don't wish to watch an explosion filled blockbuster..

best make some popcorn for later.
By Ajax
Grandpa would be awesome! I think it would be a hit.
By sbean26
It looks like Lily will be joining Herman and Grandpa sooner rather than later.
By keifferone
Looks great Ryan. :D