Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
Fantastic pattern, can't say I saw or watched the Munsters (was much to young) and I don't really, to be honest, know who or what they are (except Munsters :))

But I can still appreciate a good'un when I see it. :)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax
Perfect likeness. Think i'll wait for more of the family to carve her, but maybe this year :) .
By ghostface
Fantastic!!!
By Batgirl
LOVE!

Lily had some of the best lines in the show.

"Herman tried to build a ship inside a bottle. We had to break the bottle to get him out."

Thanks Ryan! :D
By nosferatu
Superb pattern and another must carve

Love it

8)
By cuvers
THANK YOU RYAN!!!!!!
she's beautiful!! been hoping for her for yrs. perfect timing as well for me, I lost one of my dogs this past june, it was hard saying goodbye to her, he name was Lily and yes she was named after Lily munster, so she will be glowing bright this halloween, thank you again Ryan
By OrangeOrb
Lily looks great-the likeness is amazing! Thanks.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I love it ryan. you're making my decisions of what to carve harder and harder
By Zombie Pumpkins!
cuvers wrote:I lost one of my dogs this past june, it was hard saying goodbye to her, he name was Lily and yes she was named after Lily munster, so she will be glowing bright this halloween
Aww, sorry to hear about your dog, but glad to help you pay tribute with a pumpkin carving this year!

Glad everyone likes Lily. She was actually one of the patterns I had done earlier in the year, but I wasn't sure if I was happy with the design so I held off on posting it. And just yesterday I decided to scrap it entirely and make a new and better Lily. I think I made the right choice. Happier with this one.
By S.A.M
I love The Munsters and I love this new pattern :D The thing is I can't get The Munsters theme tune out of my head now, same thing happened last year when I carved Herman and Grandpa :lol: It's in there for the day now, a real earworm :)
By MooBoo
I love Lily Munster, she makes a great pattern. I grew up watching the Munsters and i thought they were brilliant. Can't wait to carve this :D
By monstermash
After my 600 mile trip for pumpkins im so chuffed to see Lily Munster I just had to sign in and say thanks. You've done it again Ryan. 5 stars!! :D