Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
I just got another great idea for a stencil. I watched the movie the matrix a couple nights ago and thought it would be really neat to have a neo stencil. I was thinking a Morphius too but he might be harder to do. Trinity might be easy. I haven't met one person who didin't like the matrix movie.
Last edited by Jaxter on Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Jack
great idea I didn't even think of that one, or a sentinal robot.if you do Neo you have to do trinity
By kittehkat
Agent Smith would be hilarious if you carved, like, 5 of him, and 1 Neo.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
kittehkat wrote:Agent Smith would be hilarious if you carved, like, 5 of him, and 1 Neo.
Ha! I should do half a dozen stencils of Agent Smith, all with slightly different facial expressions. You could carve an army of Smiths. But you'd have to be a big Hugo Weaving fan to spend that many hours cloning him into pumpkin form. :lol:
By kittehkat
I'd totally do it. But then again, I'm crazy. As long as I'm admitting to it, though, I might as well embrace it. I'd definitly carve a stenciled "Hello, Mr. Anderson" pumpkin, too. Oh, don't worry, I know I'm cool. :P
By Jaxter
I was hoping for a neo not so much as a agent smith. I would really like to see morphius on a pumpkin he is my favorite character in the matrix trilogy
By stormqueen29
Hopefully I won't get in trouble for this, but The Pumpkin Wizard over at www.carvingpumpkins.com has several Matrix patterns.

Including Neo, Morpheus, Trinity, Agent Smith and the Twins.

The downfall of these is they are all in sunglasses, which limits facial expression.

Please don't be mad at me Ryan. I'm just offering a suggestion. Personally, I'm not impressed with these patters, but until you can find the time to make some REAL Matrix patterns, we lowly subjects might consider these ok.

Gale
By Jaxter
the matrix patterns on that sight are way to hard to carve the way they make there stencils. Ryan makes them allot easier.
By stormqueen29
Oh I agree totally. I'm not at all impressed with those, but until our Ryan gets time to make us some REAL matrix patterns, I guess these are better than none at all.

Gale
By Jaxter
I think Ryan should start making patterns for halloween like 3 months before and then mostly everybodys ideas will show up on here. I have a list of probably 200 ideas for stencils but I don't want to post them all at once so I do them every couple days. I have relatives up in Michigan that I sent like 2 stencils to them last year and ever since they email me with ideas all the time.
By Jack
Come on Ryan has to have a life too :P
By Jaxter
What would be really cool to put on a pumpkin would be Neo running on the walls and beating up the smiths.
By bronkula
you know what would be really cool is if you had the whole fight scene at the end of the movie with the fifty thousand smiths and like lightning and then the harlem globetrotters show up and start playing some of the smiths in a game of basketball and maybe have the mystery van pull up and scooby saves the day but then you find out your princess is in another castle!
By Jack
the pumkin to house that image would have to be 200 lbs :lol: