Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By carvingjunkie
I would really love a Dora The Explorer pattern. My house is always a big Hit with your Zombie patterns. Thanks!!!
Just love them!! I have had lots of kids ask for a dora. I always tell everyone that asks about your site and where to get the best Zombie patterns. I carved a total of 33 patterns last year. And plan on doing about 50. I have already gotten all the pumpkins!!! Just need a few more patterns. This site just keeps getting better and better!!!

Thanks
Carving Junkie
By Jack
the creatures for kids section is short of girls dora would be a great addition I know a couple of girls that would love to see her on a pumpkin while I am here how about bob the builder my nefiew's favorite.
By Kristin11
My daughter loves Dora the explorer, but I can't find a stencil for her anywhere. Could someone please help me out with this. Thanks :D
By The Captain
Hey I found a Dora stencil on the Nick Jr. website, but I would love to be able to carve Dora and Boots for my niece next year. Ryan how about a Boots the monkey stencil? He’s bilingual, and he’s cool, and he’s a monkey!

By The Captain
So whats up? No monkey lovers here? Kinda slows down around here after Halloween, more than I thought it would.

So umm, yeah Boots would be cool for the kiddies. :?
Heres a better picture of him.

Se habla espan-monkey? :D
By Tkaraoke
I was going to request Dora (my niece loves her) but I thought it was way too late in the season. I guess now I can be way early! LOL
By Tkaraoke
Thought I would go back and revive this thread for a Dora request for this year.

I saw the one on the Nick Jr site and it looked pretty weak but it would be better than nothing. We need to work some zombie magic for this one!
By Tkaraoke
Joey wrote:Something about the idea of working zombie magic on Dora makes me giggle!
You're a sick person, my friend! ROFLMAO!

I kind of had to do a double take when I re-read my message after I posted it. The concepts of "zombies" and "Dora" just sounded ripe for a joke...

"I'm really hungry! Do you see something that I could eat? Yes, brains!"
By jackson
Would love to see a Dora the Explorer stencil! My daughter's are dressing up as Dora and Boots, so we need stencils!!!