Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Euri
Our tradition is to have a 'tooth pillow' for each of our kids with a small pocket in it to hold both the tooth and then the change. My son LOVES ninja turtles and wanted a Michelangelo tooth pillow. I was stumped until I remembered the ZP stencil. I cut out the basic pattern and used it to cut out the fabric. And then used the rest of the stencil to know where to place the eyes, the stitching for the mouth, the shiny fabric for the teeth and the bandana. Putting a pocket on the back was a piece of cake. I couldn't have done it without the stencil!! As soon as I find the pillow :roll: I'll try to post a picture.

We also use the TMNT stencils for the cupcake walk. We just printed them out and colored them in and taped them down. One easy birthday game done!

Thanks for the great patterns, again, Ryan! You're awsome! 8)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, great uses for the patterns. I'd love to see pictures. And I'm glad to read a happy story. When I saw the subject title "One for the Tooth Fairy" I instantly had this image in my mind of a freak pumpkin carving accident where a tooth got knocked out by an errant Pumpkin Gutter or something. :lol:
By Euri
LOL! Nothing so memorable, I'm afraid. But an evil tooth fairy would be fun to put on a pumpkin. As soon as I can find where my son put the pillow I'll get you a pic! :)
By GUS
nOW THAT is right up my street, ..that'll help draw the tooth fairy to my daughters room.
By Sind3315
Oh Ryan, you're just showing off now! :D Keep it up!!!!
By SuperSonic
agreed thats amazing... and creeeeepy it put shivers down my spine when i looked at it no joke
By matspud
Love it Ryan. While I appreciate all your patterns I look forward to the Unique Creations most :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
I llove this one I'm so doing it for one of my pillars
By Tkaraoke
Yikes! This one makes my molars hurt!!! LOL
By Gizmo
On second thought, I don't want to be visited by the Tooth Fairy if it looks like that :P

I love the pattern!
By Euri
zombiepumpkins wrote:Put this tooth fairy on a pillow, and you might stir up a few nightmares. :P
HaHa! Ryan, that's excellent! This is my favorite unique creation so far. Excellent work. If I turn this one into a pillow I'll be sure to get a picture. :wink: