Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Nasty Canasta
I typed everything I could think of when I searched for Jaws except Great White :oops:

Great looking binder Dadja
By sbean26
Hello all. Long time member/lurker (4 years now) - first time poster.

I am in the process of organizing all of my patterns a little differently than I have in the past. However, to complete the process I am hoping to get a little help for the community here at ZP.

I have just about every pattern that has ever been posted here (a couple early ones have fallen through the cracks though). I am currently trying to organize all of the patterns by the year in which they were debuted here on the site. The following are the ones that have been retired and are not in Ryan's pattern search function. Can anyone help me out by dating one or all of the following:

1. Darth Maul (The first incarnation)
2. Frank Skull
3. Yami Yugi
4. Warren Vanderdark (I have only one of the two)
5. Horseman's Steed
6. Space Monkey 3000
7. Jim Morrison
8. Bono
9. Thom Yorke
10. Brandon Boyd
11. Chuck (More to the title?)
12. Freak Ryn (SP)
13. Pan-o-Lantern
14. Rob Zombie (Not the ones currently on the site)

Also, if anyone can date AND happens to have an old mock-up picture of Macphisto, that would also be appreciated. I have pictures of all the rest.

Thanks to anyone that might be able to help out.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I can help you with the years...

1. Darth Maul (The first incarnation) (2002)
2. Frank Skull (2002)
3. Yami Yugi (2004)
4. Warren Vanderdark (I have only one of the two) (2003, there was only one)
5. Horseman's Steed (2003)
6. Space Monkey 3000 (2003)
7. Jim Morrison (2002)
8. Bono (2002)
9. Thom Yorke (2003)
10. Brandon Boyd (2002)
11. Chuck (More to the title?) (2003, that's the full title)
12. Freak Ryn (SP) (2003, spelling is correct)
13. Pan-o-Lantern (2002)
14. Rob Zombie (Not the ones currently on the site) (2002)
15. Macphisto (2002)

As you can see, the majority are from 2002 (before Zombie Pumpkins even existed as a site) and 2003 (the very first launch year). These days I don't often retire patterns, because I'd like to think that the designs are good and the subject matter is desirable. But those first handful of patterns represent a time of experimental learning process.
By sbean26
Thanks for the help with these, Ryan.

I will now be able to complete my ZP folder.
By SuperSonic
bring...back...yugi
:P
By The Vlad Hatter
While were talking about retired patterns, I noticed that Kustom Frankie is marked as 2009. Is this just bringing back him or is he different?

Thanks
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Kustom Frankie was designed in 2008, but only available as a bonus pattern last year. Since he's available to the general audience for the first time this year, he's marked "2009." But if you printed the design last season, the design hasn't changed. Same goes for Dr. Steel and Trick or Treat.
By The Vlad Hatter
Cool. Kustom Frankie is one of my favorites.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Since this topic seems to come up every now and then, I figured I'd reboot this thread, starting with my official list of retired patterns. So feel free to continue this discussion here:

Retired Zombie Pumpkins Patterns