Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By kimnrowdy
With the new Sweeney Todd movie coming out in a couple months, I think it'd be really cool to see some Sweeney Todd stencils added to the collection. Then those of us that are fans can start showing our excitement early.

Anyone else agree with me?
By belli
Not real familiar with Sweeney Todd but I did see the trailer and since Johnny Depp is in it, I will be seeing it. So, I'm up for any pumpkin pattern with Johnny Depp in or out of character...Jack Sparrow, Victor, Willy Wonka...Sweeney Todd :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I may get teased if I add yet another Johnny Depp pattern to this site, but hey... Depp sells. Plus, if you couldn't tell, I'm a fan of his work - especially in conjunction with Tim Burton.

A pattern from this movie might be more likely next season, after people (myself included) have had a chance to see the film. I'm looking forward to it. It will be nice to have something "dark" to enjoy during the Christmas holidays, since Halloween will be long over by then.

Check out the trailer here: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I like to be mysterious, so I don't want to say that a Sweeney Todd pattern is a sure thing for the 2008 season but... I'd suggest you start sharpening your blades. I can guarantee the closest shave you'll ever know.
By amandap80
AWESOMENESS! I just ordered more funkins.....muahahaha! :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"No, not Barker. That man is dead. It's Todd now. Sweeney Todd... and he will have his revenge."
By Kittie
WHOO HOOO!!
By belli
:D YAY :D

I knew I'd get another Johnny Depp pattern to add to my collection. AWESOME job Ryan...as usual.

I will be carving this one for sure :!:

Thanks.
By Raven
Wonderful job as usual Ryan! With this new addition I am now thinking of doing a Johnny Depp theme this year.