Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nos4a2
I think the freebie flesh feast zombie pattern is great. I think it would be cool to have some other zombie patterns to go along with it to have an overall theme to my carvings this year. Do you have any others hidden away Ryan? :twisted:

I don't mean to sound unappreciative of what you have already done in the way of zombie stencils. I'm just a zombie fiend, couldn't resist asking or begging for others. :D I have a project other than pumpkins i am working up so hopefully i will have pics to show soon in the beyond pumpkins sections.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh, there will be plenty more zombie stencils. Not this year, but eventually. I like zombies, if you couldn't tell.
By reignman40
I just love the zombie patterns we already have but more is always better. These are some of my favorite patterns to carve. We need more Zombies!
By CanadianCarver
I love all things Zombie, so I would also love to see more Zombie patterns. Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Return of the Living Dead....need I go on?
By reignman40
You forgot House of the Dead. MORE ZOMBIES! MORE ZOMBIES! You know you all feel my undead chant. MORE ZOMBIES! :lol:
By Herbert West
I'm all for more zombie stencils.

But let's leave "House Of The Dead" and "Land Of The Dead" out of this.

The stencils should be reserved for good zombie flicks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
There's always room for more zombies...

But do you have room in your display for this "ground breaking" ghoul?

With a rotting face and 2 arms, you'll need 3 pumpkins (or at least one big one) to wrap this corpse around.

Undead Ted
By nosferatu
Perfect timing!

Just about to transfer a stencil onto my biggest pumpkin and this little beauty popped up out of the ground.

Amazing! Can see already that this one will look amazing.

Thanks Ryan!!!!!!!
By ko_vixen
Damn....I wish I would have seen the Undead Ted last night!! We had HUGE pumpkins, that would have worked soo well! Back to the pumpkin patch! :D
By Tkaraoke
I was wondering why Undead Ted was doing a dance on my screen. Maybe he's excited I FINALLY got my internet back today! Now I have no time to monkey around on the net! ROFLMAO!
By Ajax
I'm speechless, i think i just peed a little.
By Raven
Very cool Ryan! And looking at him, then your avatar, I seem to see a slight resemblance! :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yep, his face should look familiar. Even more so when I show you pictures of my costume. :lipssealed:
By Raven
zombiepumpkins wrote:Yep, his face should look familiar. Even more so when I show you pictures of my costume. :lipssealed:
Tease!! :P