Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By stonedage
I would love to get the cars characters stencils if possible, i have mcqueen, but need sally and mater. thanks
By Pumpkin Hunter
My daughter forces me to show her the Lightning Mcqueen stencil once a a day and I WILL be carving it, even if it doesn't fit in with the Hawaiian Horror theme. So what I want is more of the Characters, Mater, Sally, Ramone, Flo, Doc, Chick, The King, Mack. I realise these are a lot to ask for, but she is driving me mad and the evil one must be appeased.
By SuperSonic
not bad selections for the characters but nice theme :D i pressume thats a theme for a party
By nosferatu
My daughter is the same but about Lazytown:

Daddy, is there a Stephanie pumpkin?
No, I'm afraid there isn't
Why?
Because there isn't
Why?
(Pause)
Daddy is there a Sportacus pumpkin?..................

Other questions include:

Daddy, why aren't pumpkins pink?etc
By Pumpkin Hunter
No theme for party, just an obsession. She likes to try and watch the DVD once a day. Usually first thing in the morning, so around 6:30 I will be sitting downstairs watching Cars. Thank heavens she picked a decent film to love.

I have not had to suffer the pink question, yet, but she does ask hundreds of questions and no matter what answer you give it wont stop her asking more.

The other problem I have is how far Halloween is. I made the fatal mistake of including her in all the prep work for the party, so everyday she wakes up and starts going on about the party tonight. It is wearing thin trying to explain she has a while to wait yet.
By matspud
What about making her a halloween "advent" calender pumpkin hunter. I used to have a couple i bought in the USA and they worked great.
By SaneInsideInsanity
... so glad i don;t have children at this time...though my sister and brother in law 3 and 10 are driving me nuts...she wants dora btw and he wants wrestlers
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I would like to second a companion pumpkin for Lightning McQueen...

If anyone knows where I could find a stencil of any of the other characters please let me know as I know that Ryan is busy and probably will not have time to fill this request this season.
By MichalAngelo
nosferatu wrote:My daughter is the same but about Lazytown:

Daddy, is there a Stephanie pumpkin?
No, I'm afraid there isn't
Why?
Because there isn't
Why?
(Pause)
Daddy is there a Sportacus pumpkin?..................

Other questions include:

Daddy, why aren't pumpkins pink?etc
Hmm...Why AREN'T pumpkins pink? Makes you wonder. Hmm. :wink:
By emilymegan
Bumping for another Cars pattern......Mater, perhaps ? Or maybe Sally or Flo or Ramone ?

Here's a lesser known character (Halloween related, though):
http://tiny.cc/muLcj