Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By KeysarSoze
You don't have any Family Guy patterns yet and would really like some this year. Can you pls make a pattern of Peter, Adam West or Herbert. 8)
By sleigher75
I would love to carve a Stewie this Halloween. But don't hold your breath I remember Ryan saying not to expect family guy because the sytle of animation made it too difficult to turn into a pattern or something like that. That's really too bad.
By CorpseBride
I heart Stewie. I think Family Guy would be great! I have been watching that show all day today....:lol:.....I might attempt my own pattern!
By debrush
:) Hello, I have never posted on a forum ever but I wanted to post my opinion on new patterns. My family and a bunch of my friends love the TV show Family Guy and would love to see patterns of the family and The two characters Death and Evil Monkey.
Thank you :)
By badgers
a Stewy pattern would be awesome.
By Crystal
OMG we love family guy!!!!!!! The evil monkey is the best.
By sloaner
Ya the evil monkey is a must, the sad thing is he wasnt always evil
By Buzzardchik
GUS wrote:..devil Stu-ey
I have a hoodie with Stewie's head and cross bones. He lookes pissed as usual. It would make an awsome but simple pattern.
By sleigher75
Stewie would be my first choice, but I would dearly love to see the whole cast get the zombie pumpkins treatment.
By Dredge
evil monkey would kick all kinds of A**. im all for this one!
By SaneInsideInsanity
agreed
By CorpseBride
A drunk Brian would make me happy. Devil-ishly Drunk Dog....I dunno. I just love Brian.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I'd love to get the fighting scence when they're all kicking ezch other's a%%es form the one where lois takes karate....or the chicken....good god i'm sadistic