Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By S.A.M
No Howler lights, no Saral paper nor any pumpkin hangers and not a Hallowindow 5 DVD poor GUS is having a terrible Halloween this year. It'd be ace to cheer him up with a Sir Jimmy Savile pattern, go on Ryan don some bling, give it a jingle jangle and fix it for GUS.

:D :lol:
By monstermash
My dad dressed up as Sir Jimmy this year for a summer party. His wig was terrible so he ended up looking more like Ann Widdecombe.

Please fix it for gUS.
By the way if Gus gets a Jimmy Saville, I want a David Dickinson!

By matspud
The only problem with DD is that it would need to be a kind of outline pattern so you could keep his skin orange :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By pagemaster1993
Helping Gus out here by voting for the Jimmy Saville pattern.
By monstermash
I fear that this thread may go the same way as the Labyrinth one. A few hardcore fans, but ultimately, nothing but a fantasy. :cry:

We might have to wait until he pegs it.
By nosferatu
It has such a limited appeal. I know I would never carve it as I have a limited amount of kins that I can carve and a choice of patterns that far exceeds that number.

Who knows though? Maybe Jimmy's number is up........so to speak?
By monstermash
nosferatu wrote:It has such a limited appeal. I know I would never carve it as I have a limited amount of kins that I can carve and a choice of patterns that far exceeds that number.

Who knows though? Maybe Jimmy's number is up........so to speak?
Exactly, I mean, I'd probably end up carving it after all this. It would be a laugh to have it as the last V.I.P.
Although it's a bit of an in joke, there will be plenty of others who take out a monster harvest and have absolutely no idea who or what JS is.
In saying that, if he looks freaky enough that might be fine for most people. He will just look like a mad man unique creation especially with the bulging eyes and grin.
By Ajax
Please do not make this a VIP pattern. There are only 10 remember. Not saying don't make the pattern it would be a hoot for sure, but not for a bonus pattern that people pay extra for. Release it along the lines of that Youtube guy that was done last year Shane i think his name is, as a special pattern you have to find through Ryans Twitter page or other methods. Alot of people who take Vip probably don't even read the forums and wouldn't get the signifigance of it and would be left puzzled.
By pagemaster1993
So make it a hidden pattern. I like that idea, a freebie that only certain people will know about, and it will make almost everybody happy.
By Ajax
I just found Gus a halloween costume.

By nosferatu
Believe me, if he turned up on your doorstep threatening to break your arms (unproven allegations) you would scream
By S.A.M
Excellent! IF Ryan does do a Sir Jimmy pattern then the proviso must be that we get a picture of Gus posing in that costume with his pumpkin :shock:

:lol: j/k