Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Zee wrote:
Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:54 am
Would a Bob Ross pattern be out of the realm of possibility? :?
Apparently not. I didn't plan to make a Bob Ross pattern, but when someone suggested the idea recently, I felt the urge to take a crack at it. While I usually prefer themes of magic and monsters, to fit with the Halloween holiday, who would turn away Bob Ross? Plus, he's a pretty popular Halloween costume.

Carve Bob Ross pumpkin pattern
S.A.M, Bravo020 liked this
By S.A.M
A little known conspiracy theory is that Bob's brushes were in fact possessed! His odourless paint thinners for cleaning his brushes was actually holy water and the action of "beating the devil out of it" was literally him beating some devils out of his now holy water soaked brushes, a literal exorcism :evil: Those ruined it moments when he'd draw a great big tree trunk over his work? That's when the devil's in his brushes needed to be beaten!

All true.... :lol: Love Bob and I love this pattern, thanks Ryan! :jack_o_lantern:
Bravo020, starsparrow liked this
By SuperSonic
This is deffinitely a left field pattern. But y'know what? It still looks amazing.

Good work! Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings!
By NeoandSynn
My wife is so beyond thrilled! She can't wait to carve this pattern. She is huge fan of Bob and of Ryan - a match made in the pumpkin patch! :thumbsup: :jack_o_lantern:
By Euri
I think this is BRILLIANT!! I really want to get an easel, a dummy, and paintbrushes to set up and use this pumpkin carving for the head.

Love this, Ryan. Nice work! :thumbsup:
By BigScience
This is so random, I absolutely love it! The pattern I didn't know that I wanted, now I desperately need to carve!
By Raven
Before the pattern even came out I have made a few things that look or relate to some of this year's new patterns. A few months ago I decided I wanted to try a Bob Ross tutorial. I have never painted with oil paint before, and I've never really done any kind of painting that looks like something. I prefer to draw and color. It didn't turn out too bad, and I think everyone needs to try a Bob Ross painting and post pics!