Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By OhhHenry
Tkaraoke wrote:I've always heard that badgers and wolverines are tough little customers! I bet it would be scary if you had to face one without some kind of way to protect you from the teeth and claws!
We were driving down a road one day (not a sidewalk, but a road) and saw something crossing up ahead of us....lo and behold it was a big ol' badger. He didn't take too kindly to my old Tempo on his road, so he hunched right up, and then charged my car!

I laughed. Only 'cause I was in the safety of my car. He was MAD.
By Tatoospydr
I'm thinking a pumpkin full of maggots......worms....whatever would be kind of cool. Sorta like they are spilling out of it or trying to get out. And also a creepy tarantula. We love spiders in this household so the more the better.
By Tkaraoke
Tatoospydr wrote:We love spiders in this household so the more the better.
I've been meaning to request a spider or tarantula pattern for the longest time! We needs more spooky animal patterns on the site! Good idea, Spydr!
By badgers
Badgers can be pretty darn scary when cornered. They are pretty darn nasty and stubborn too, especially when it comes to getting something they want :D .
Since I don't quite know how to post a picture here, here is a link to a smiling badger :roll:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/gautama/badger2.jpg
By belli
badgers wrote:...Since I don't quite know how to post a picture here, here is a link to a smiling badger...
Here's your pic...

Got the photo off of an article that stated the following:

"A new breed of deranged Sand Badgers has been blamed for a recent string of deadly attacks on North Cornwall beaches, that have left one surfer dead, and many others wounded." It goes on to say, "But in the winter months they’re motivated by desperation to feed off of the bootied cankles of surfer flesh." :shock:

After reading the article, I don't think the badger is smiling...I think he's thinking..."I'm gonna get ya sucka!"
By badgers
WAY cool!!!!! Thanks belli :D :D you're awesome. So it seems that a badger can be pretty darn scary :wink: