Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Wile E. Coyote
I always thought that a pattern based on the scene where Laurie opens the door and Annie is lying on the bed (dead) and Judith Myer's tombstone is propped up at the head of the bed and there is a jack o lantern on the nightstand would be so cool. A little complicated and maybe not even realistic as a request, but cool none the less....I am prepared to beg if need be :)

If that won't work then one of Michael looking over the staircase or 1/2 behind the hedge would be good too.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Classic images from this movie. And thanks for providing the pictures belli.
By Wile E. Coyote
Thanks for the pics Belli, I looked everywhere, but couldn't find the first one. Thats exactly it.... :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I never did that concept of Judith Myers, but also suggested (back in 2007!) was an image of Michael looking over the staircase.

Only took 7 years but we finally got a pattern of this pose.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
He was my first carve of the season. He's currently sitting in my living room, beside a little pumpkin carved with the jack o' lantern from the opening titles. I'll have to take a picture soon. Really happy with how the new Michael carves.
By Jack Carving
As soon as I saw the new pattern I instantly knew I needed to carve it and started planning out a multi-pattern carve of the iconic Slasher movie monsters. I posted the finished carve yesterday in my 2014 gallery.
By SuperSonic
I carved this nearly instantly! Thanks for the suggestion AND the pattern!