Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
Hey Ryan,

I was wondering...

Should we really be going back through the site and reviving old threads to make new requests for patterns we have asked for in the past? Should we just create new threads? Do you have some kind of "master list of requests" that you keep to help you decide what patterns you are going to create?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I would suggest reviving the old threads. If a certain thread has several pages of posts, I'll know the concept is in high demand and I'll get my butt in gear to please the masses.

There's a "search" link at the top to help you check if your request has been suggested before. But if you don't feel like digging to find them, I also have the option to merge threads for you (which I've already been doing when I see duplicate topics popping up).

Sometimes threads veer off topic, or get obscenely long. In those cases, it's cool to start up a new one. But for the most part, I like to run a tidy forum. There's enough blood and guts in my line of work to clean up, I try to keep this area clean at least.

Oh, and I don't keep a single master list of stencil ideas, but... I often visit this area of the forum to see what the most common requests are. And I save each and every "stencil suggestion" email I receive (I still have some going back as far as 2002).

So you can be sure, when I do create a pattern that someone has asked for, I will be letting that person(s) know, either by email or on the forum. Sometimes people are surprised when I reply to an email from 2002 and say, "Hey, you asked for this, and I finally made it. Enjoy!"
By Tkaraoke
Thanks for the tip. I was just wondering because normally I will scour the past requests and try to dig up the old threads (like most of us do) and I was hoping that it wasn't in vain! LOL
By SaneInsideInsanity
Just bringing back something the patch master said a while back Ive noticed a fair bit of doubling lately, let's all make it easier on the master and try to keep 1 thread on a topic....Also putting the name or subject of what is being suggested in the subject box as opposed to ...random word here... will make it easier for people searching
By timesforum9eleven
I suposse I did make a bit of a mess earlier, too many ideas floating amidst my tiny brain box. lol.
Thank you all for cleaning up after me ! :oops:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
No problem, timesforum9eleven. I'm glad you have many ideas. And you think like many of the users here, so you fit right in. Posts have been cleaned up a bit, but your votes have been heard. I'm sure you'll see some of your requests completed sooner or later!
By GUS
New Ideas always welcome, ..if you don't know then you're prone to trip occasionally (me included).

I LOVE trawling the old requested stencils, & the keyword search often throws me a very welcome curve-ball!

can be quite inspiring!