Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Because the world could always use more heroes... here's a team from Overwatch.

If you're intimidated to try Tracer's "enthusiast" level pattern, you can opt to carve her simplified icon. You'll be able to carve that in a blink, so keep calm and Tracer on!

You can also print her buddy Winston, the scientist gorilla in primal rage mode. By my calculations, he'd make a great pumpkin. Just don't get him angry.

Print: Overwatch Tracer & Winston Patterns
SuperSonic liked this
I don’t know who either of these two are, but the patterns look good. I really like the Winston pattern and may be carving him this year.
Those are very cool patterns. Did you make them in conjunction with Blizzard? I have not played the game but I do remember the advertising etc. It took me a sec to figure out if it was an anime cartoon or a game. They look awesome.
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:22 am
I really like the Winston pattern and may be carving him this year.
Winston typically looks calm, but I decided to do his angry face because I thought it would look scary for Halloween.
Ajax wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:07 am
Did you make them in conjunction with Blizzard? They look awesome.
Thank you! I'm not at liberty to say what I'm doing in conjunction with Blizzard yet. :lipssealed:
Skellington0327 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:53 am
Definitely carving Tracer since she’s one of my mains.
pagemaster1993 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:15 pm
However I think his favorite is Junkrat.
There are a lot of great character designs in Overwatch, and everyone has a favorite. I couldn't do them all, but I figured Tracer would be a good place to start since she's sort of like the mascot for the game, being on the cover art.
SuperSonic liked this
Now that my hype has subsided. I can absolutely say these are out of the park patterns.

Overwatch is very popular lately, and I too love it as well.

As a Tracer main (when I go DPS), I love these. And I hope the kiddos will love them too! :grin:
Zombie Pumpkins! liked this
Skellington0327 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:05 am
Well if you plan on doing more Overwatch in the future, a D.Va one would be awesome. She’s my main main
Young female faces are the toughest to turn into stencils, because their smooth skin and small features don't leave much to connect the pieces. So of course you'd suggest D.Va. :wink: Tracer worked pretty well because the goggles on her face keep everything connected. I sort of lucked out there.

Unless, you're talking about a pattern of D.Va in the mech, which would be really cool, but also a more detailed carve.
SuperSonic liked this