Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!! I just printed both of them out and they WILL be carved this year! Maybe even tonight after I see the movie!
By MIKECOZ8
This will be a carve for me - have a large foamie itching to be cut --- BUT --- before I do is there a possibility that a Miss Strode pattern may pop up -- they would look great on one pumpkin

Would remind me of the Back to the Future offerings a few years back -- I think it was an anniversary as well.
MIKECOZ8 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:19 pm
BUT --- before I do is there a possibility that a Miss Strode pattern may pop up
Well, I can tell you that I'm not holding one back. I'd like to make a Laurie Strode pattern (young and old) and Dr. Loomis as well, but having spent the last several days in Halloween movie mode, I may need to redirect my focus to other themes for the next week 1/2. Still got the kids and the superhero fans and the music lovers calling for theirs.
By Ajax
Ha, I see what your doing. Clearly a misdirect when your focus will be on giant robots and dreadlocked katana weilding walker slayers.
By BigScience
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:32 am
MIKECOZ8 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:19 pm
BUT --- before I do is there a possibility that a Miss Strode pattern may pop up
Well, I can tell you that I'm not holding one back. I'd like to make a Laurie Strode pattern (young and old) and Dr. Loomis as well, but having spent the last several days in Halloween movie mode, I may need to redirect my focus to other themes for the next week 1/2. Still got the kids and the superhero fans and the music lovers calling for theirs.
Love the "Jackolantern on a Jackolantern!" HA HA!

And "Superhero"??? does that mean??? could it possibly be??? GOTG?