Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By S.A.M
I've just been watering my pumpkins and I've got a few small ones and was thinking it would be cool to have a shrunken head stencil to carve on them, with the eyes and mouth sewn closed & plenty of wrinkles :D

You could then string them up and have them hanging around the entrance to the house. Tiny pumpkins are also dirt cheap to buy from the market, could be quite effective.
By CorpseBride
I LOVE that idea. Hey Ryan.....hey...uh....hey Ryan....did ya read this one?
By reignman40
This is a good idea. I'm always in the mood to do a bunch of pumpkins. I'd love to add some small ones into my collection this year. Hopefully the shrunken heads will prevail.
By SaneInsideInsanity
it would be fun..and a challenge
By amandap80
This would be neat too, especially if you actually left them outside for an extra day and they started to shrivel. If you used a needle and thread on the pumpkin, it would be perfect!
By stormqueen29
Lots of room for creativity here. I think it's a good idea. For those of us who have deeply disturbed kids, I like the idea of gruesome mini pumpkin patterns.

Gale
By SaneInsideInsanity
i am a deeply disturbed kid does that count :P . i can see these getting eerie and eerie great early carving project.
By monstermash
This would be a good one, defo check out the guy sitting in the waiting room in beetlejuice.